Girls Ages 14-18 of Elite Skill Level
Our Elite Programs is for the serious and committed athlete with the intention of playing volleyball in college. The program requires a tremendous amount of commitment on both the athlete and parents. These teams will be compiled based on skill level not age and only the highest level players will make these elite teams. This team will feature the top players in Western North Carolina and will compete at National Level Tournaments. Tryouts are in October & November and the season runs from December- June. Teams are coaches by the highest level coaches in the area.
- Three Team Practices a week
- Attend Skills Clinics throughout the season
- Season Runs from December – June
- Attend up to 3-4 National and up to 5 local level tournaments and one national championship
- Play on a highly competitive team that attends heavily recruited national tournaments
- Compete against the best players in the southeast
- Showcase their skills for numerous college coaches
- Work with BVA’s recruiting consultant to compile a skills tape & a player profile to be added to our recruiting section of our website.
- Approximate cost is $1200-$1500 (there will be an additional fee if the team attends AAU’s in June).