Girls Ages 14-18 of Advanced Skill Level
Our National Program is for the serious and committed athlete with the intention of playing volleyball in college. The program requires a tremendous amount of commitment on both the athlete and parents. Tryouts are in October & November and the season runs from December- April. Teams are coaches by high level coaches in the area.
- Two Team Practices a week & one Position Specific Training Practice a week
- Season Runs from December – April
- Attend 1-2 National and up to 5 local level tournaments and one national championship
- Play on a highly competitive team that attends heavily recruited national tournaments
- Compete against the best players in the southeast
- Showcase their skills for numerous college coaches
- Work with BVA’s recruiting consultant to compile a skills tape & a player profile to be added to our recruiting section of our website.
- Approximate cost is $1000 (this cost varies based on the number of competitions the team decides to attend)