Girls ages 13-17 of Intermediate Skill Level
Our Regional Program is designed for the multi-sport athlete or players that cannot commit to a more extensive practice and travel schedule. It is also a building program to reach the National level teams & high school teams. Club season runs from December through April with tryouts in November.
- One Team Practice a week & one Position Specific Training Practice a week
- Season Runs from December – April
- Have the opportunity to attend up to 6 regional competitions
- This team is for girls that want to play on a competitive team and work to improve their skills, but who may not want to commit the time or financial resources required by a national team
- Approximate cost is $800 (this cost varies based on the number of competitions the team decides to enter)