We are Western North Carolina’s Premier Volleyball Club. Formed in 1995 to promote the sport of volleyball for girls ages 6-18. Our coaching staff is made up of Division 1 and 2 College Coaches, former collegiate players, and top high school coaches committed to enhancing the game of volleyball. BVA is committed to hiring, training, and retaining the most experienced coaches in Western North Carolina. Our coaching staff is talented, dedicated, and committed to the development of our student- athletes.
To expand and promote volleyball in Western North Carolina by providing a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all ages and levels to develop.
Why Chose Biltmore Volleyball Academy?
- Longest running club in Western North Carolina
- Small size allows for meaningful relationships with players and parents.
- We recognize the financial burden that travel sports can cause on families, and we work hard to keep our fees low and manageable for families.
- Former collegiate coaches with the experience, knowledge and connections to help players peruse their dream of playing in college.
- BVA gives player the opportunity to play multiple sports and allows players the opportunity to play another for their high school or middle school teams.